Can Head Celebs Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hilton Apologises To Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian

Happy it has made the effort in order to say she s sorry.". Intouchweekly.hollywood.com marks it while radius spoke on the programs, Hilton had said, " I would not want (Kim extremity) of s - it s gross. Now it says: " I have thought later on really the Evil, so as to they are put to me in contact with Kim and I have asked excuse. It remembers me of the annealed one all inside of great refusals bag." Hilton has said that this on Las Vegas radius-extension the 14 you open them. Mondana person has asked excuse the designer American after to have insultatlaa on the programs radius. I was joking hardly around and I have made a joke stupid. It was a foolish thing to say. However, when a part dell exposure has been sent online, Hilton remorseful and was realized wrong era. Kim s warm! Kim has recognized the excuses and has answered: " Paris and I have been friendly from when we were kidskin and I m.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home